Second opinions from top-ranked pediatric physicians, in the comfort of your home.
A Virtual Consultation facilitated by Johns Hopkins All Children’s Hospital powered by PinnacleCare VirtualConnect offers you:
- Collection and transfer of relevant medical records and images to the consulting specialist.
- Organization and review of medical records by the PinnacleCare Medical Team to assess medical needs and to help prepare specific questions for the consulting specialist.
- A written virtual consultation report provided by a physician specialist on the medical staff of Johns Hopkins All Children’s Hospital. This will be an opinion on diagnosis and treatment options, including answers to your specific questions.
- A debriefing with PinnacleCare’s Medical Director, including an explanation of the consultation in layman’s terms to help you understand the recommended next steps.
- Transfer of the report to your treating physician.
Or call 844-202-5170